Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mathematically Speaking

(Written May 12, 2010)

Love is
One of the keys to happiness & depression
...Simultaneously...
Not really making sense, no Logic
Can't even be broken down Mathematically

It goes on Tangents
Speaking Logarithms & Formulas of,
To Solve for the Variable,
Me...that became we,
One that is now two
Divided by such & the Quotient
Is what I want to be,
Absolute & Totally

Being we,
Makes me
A Negative Integer
Even being placed with you Positively,
The Difference is still
Less Than Zero & I
Am but a Fraction of myself,
Multiplied by a broken heart & troubled mind

The Square Root of my soul is
Unintelligible, a small Decimal
I...just want to be Whole while
Standing alone because
Even Paired together as Binomials
You are not enough to Complete me

You could only be the Cosine to

I'm just trying to find the Right Angle to
Work this Problem out that
Some swear is the Solution to everything
...My Algorithm, if you will...
Want my mind to be Congruent with my heart because
Until such occurs...
There's no way we can be Equals...

Just for the simple fact that,
You don't understand my mental's genetic make
My Biology,
Which is another subject entirely
But to understand how I operate,
You must get that THIS is NOT rocket science
It's Physics, still dealing in Numerics
Which comes full circle to Mathematics
I am Geometrics & Proofs

...But clearly, Math is not one of your strong suits...

If it were
You could see why my Division from the world &
My NOT being Added to you
Is what's needed to
Figure out X, Y, & Z
In this Algebraic Equation that is me

But the only Terms you've come to accept is
I just want to be at Odds with you
Because the End Point of my rational Means
We can't be Coefficient
Leaving the Remainder of us as
You & I becoming Monomials

Never mind the fact that
I've Evaluated the Exponent of my pain &
It's ability to keep resurfacing again
Constant but ever changing...
As I search desperately to find Balance
And reach the Median of
This psyche, my Verse & Inverse

Pi is not me
I am far from Irrational
You just don't want we to, Finite, be
So this is what you accuse me of being
But understand & hear me as I raise my Volume

We can not be Reflections of each other
If I can't follow my mind's Locus
Graphing experience & Dependent Events
Factoring life's processes
While Translating me
Into the original Origin that was
Before I was Bisected &
Back when my Vertex was nonexistent
When I was Supplementary
And inside of, lied the Powers that could & would carry me
Infinitely...

That is...of course...speaking Mathematically

At the moment
You just don't understand

No comments:

Post a Comment