Sunday, June 27, 2010

Random Thought

(Written June 15, 2010)

I feel like I'm supposed to live in a box & conform to rules that are, not only not my own, but, in essence, don't even seem logical & therefore, are not acceptable to me. My thought process is not irrational & is not just mine...it just does not belong to you.  What do I mean? I am not the only one that thinks as I do.  I know I'm not crazy although sometimes that's how I feel...but I guess that's what happens when u try to cage one who is used to thinking & swimming freely in open waters. I am tired of revolving...no one ever got anywhere by running in circles & that's exactly what I seem to be doing.  I cannot fit into your perception of me...& my trying to conform to such will do nothing positive in the long run. I am what I am & what I will be. You either love it...or leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment