Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Is...

This is...
My pathetic attempt to write

To...Write...

Write something that consisted of more than 140 characters
Something that required deeper thought than what the hell I did today,
And am doing at this particular moment

But hell, if I'm being honest
Twitter even seems to be a chore

This is...
Me...begging, crying, pleading

I...need...help...

Nothing inspires me
Tired of writing about truths that are mistaken for conspiracies
You blind individuals that will continue believing

...bull crapeth...

Love is such a monotonous topic
Sex, I have run into the ground
And writes surrounding my anger...let's not even discuss it

And here's the thing...

Love isn't really monotonous
I mean, truth be told
I could probably think of a thousand different ways to write about "US"

...But for what...

So can everyone else who writes
Oooo, big deal!

And no one is concerned with my anger & frustration
Not at all interested in my tempers gestation

And sex...well, I really have run that into the ground

I just want to write about something entirely random
Like...why I think the sky is blue
Or why pink people are so damn nasty
Why things aren't as interesting as they used to be
And how all things surrounding negativity are alive & well

Makes no sense rite...write...

This is...
The very first blog on this page...

And this was...
My pathetic attempt to write

No comments:

Post a Comment