Monday, September 27, 2010

Spiritual Contemplation

Have you ever sat down and actually looked at your life and questioned if this was where you were supposed to be?  Or if this is what you were supposed to be doing?  Have you ever prayed and wondered if God heard you or if the one answering your prayers is the one who torments you daily?  Does death terrify you?  Have you ever even stopped to ponder how what you're doing now effects your judgment later?

I have...everyday...especially lately.

I hope, constantly that Jah has not turned from me.  I feel very much protected, I have for many years but now I question if that protection I've felt over time is coming from the source I want it to come from as opposed to the opposite.  Maybe I should feel comforted by the fact that I'm having such a spiritual struggle...just by me going through this I can say that my conscience is still very much in tact and my heart has not hardened towards Jah...I just really pray that His heart has not hardened towards me either.

I thought I had more to say...but I'm so lost and my thoughts so jumbled...that I think I'll stop here for now.  I have something else I'm working on anyway...and maybe that will help put things in a better perspective.  Or maybe it won't...maybe it's just something that needs to be written because I've been hiding for so long...idk...I just know I need to finish it...and I will.  So until then...


~Sitting In The Sand...Waiting For Him To Carry Me If He Can~

No comments:

Post a Comment