Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Shame It Is...

After review of my last few entries...I've noticed that I'm a bit depressing...at least when it comes to the issue of "Love".  Lol...it's really quite comical the emotions that come through when I'm frustrated...the tone...the attitude...the depressing ass statements. *smh*  I mean it's not comical at the time but it most certainly is right now...and it's just a damn shame.

You know...while "Love" does frustrate me, my bout with it is not always one of defeat.  "Love" has produced extraordinary times for me that I wouldn't trade for the world.  It gives nothing different from what it gives everyone else, good and bad. 

Nothing is ever easy, "Love" included.  So while any and everything I write is the truest form of me and I mean everything written, especially at the time I wrote it...please disregard as emotional banter because it's not just "Love" that gets me but its accomplice "Life" that has me so overwhelmed and produces such emotion concerning "Love" when I desperately need comfort and am not receiving.  These entries are me throwing toddler like fits and having emotional & mental temper tantrums.

So, please excuse me...*smdh* A damn shame it is...quite comical but a shame nonetheless.



~Tickled With Self~

1 comment: