Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back Home

Touch down
Easy landing
Rolling down the tarmac
Walking through the terminal

Back Home

Homie meets me
Baggage claim
Two duffel bags
Long stay

Get in the ride
After hugs and hi's
I have a demand
She's got the supply

Want to puff
Laughs...Do I want to breathe
Fire it up
Stress Relief

Back Home

Sitting out front
On the edge of being drunk
Officer drives by
"Have you seen this guy?"

Confer amongst ourselves
Then shakes heads, not around here
Officer drives off
I..turn & blow smoke in the air

Hats surrounding the blocks
Blocking streets off
Its a chase at high speeds
Sirens blazing & I got a front seat

Back Home

Stepped out for a smoke
Nigga looking like he strung out on dope
Walking towards me suspiciously
I...watch intently
Looking up then down the street
He turns slightly, I spot his piece

Black Suburban rolling
Gun in waste band
Ran & pulled...hiding
Can either be hunted or hunting
Need that steel for protection
He's the prey

Back Home

Flicked...
Been here four damn days
Already lights flashing in the rear view

Roll down the windows
Light up a cigarette,
Got to disguise that scent

I'm good but one of us is going in
Fuck the police
You're welcome

Welcome back
Back home

No comments:

Post a Comment